Heavy Duty Plus 5ml Pump Module
Heavy Duty Plus Pump Module
The Heavy Duty Plus Pump Module is comprised of a ceramic piston fabrication and mated ceramic cylinder pressed into a case having intake and discharge ports. The HD+ Pump Modules are designed for easy detachment from the Motor/Base Module and disassembly for ease of cleaning, decontamination and sterilization. The intake and discharge ports a wide variety of stainless steel or plastic fittings available through IVEK. The HD+ Pump Modules are designed for use with IVEK’s Heavy Duty Motor/Base Modules.
Benefits and Features of the Heater System
- Displacement 5mL per stroke
- Positive displacement piston cylinder design made from 99.5% alumina oxide (Al2O3)
- Individually laser serialized piston/cylinder sets
- Case material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Wetted materials include ceramic, elastomeric o-ring and PTFE
- Resists routine autoclaving and sterilization procedures.
- Seal-less design
- Wide variety of standard fittings available
- Low Friction
- Low fluid shear
- Module can be heated.