HOW TO APPLY
All applicants should send in a cover letter and CV (Resumé), to Emily Emond. Please enter the name of the job you are applying for in the subject line.
IVEK Corporation strives to provide a pleasant, safe and friendly workplace. IVEK employees are competent people who understand and meet our objectives, and who accept, with open minds, the ideas, suggestions and constructive criticism of fellow employees.
We believe in direct access to management. IVEK is a company where you can approach your supervisor, or any member of management, and discuss any problem or question. We are proud of the fact that many of our original employees have remained with the company during its growth.
The most important part of IVEK will always be its employees. IVEK Corporation is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive wages and excellent benefits.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
IVEK is a select manufacturer specializing in the design and manufacture of precision liquid metering and dispensing systems. We are seeking an experienced Mechanical Technician. You will be part of a growing, fast-paced team. The primary objective of this position is to assemble IVEK products which meet our performance, quality, and customer delivery expectations. Job duties include all phases of standard and custom assembly, including motor bases and actuators.
- Strong mechanical and technical aptitude with 1-3 years mechanical experience preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, sketches and engineer instructions.
- Capacity to perform repetitive tasks.
- Understand and follow assembly procedures.
- Requires good manual dexterity to work with small detailed objects.
- Good computer and data base skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team with a positive demeanor.
- High School Graduate or GED
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Education Reimbursement
- Fitness room with showers on-site
- Job Type: Regular
- Job Status: Full Time
- Travel: No travel
- Minimum Degree High School Graduate or GED
- Pay Type: Hourly Rate
Controlled Substance Dispensing Station
New all-in-one controlled substance dispensing station: portable, secure and easy clean!
The IVEK Digispense® 1000* is a precise, high speed, low volume, positive displacement liquid dispensing system
The MethaSpense® Controlled Substance Dispensing System has been specifically designed for use in drug addiction management clinics
ElectroSpense® combines the proven performance of IVEK’s AP pump head and precision machined